Moodboards


Variation on a theme...Kevin Mc.Cloud paints for Fired Earth.


Today's variation a theme moodboards showcase the Mid-Century range by Kevin Mc.Cloud for Fired Earth.

Last week a great friend of ours came over from Amsterdam and amongst the huge stack of magazines he very sweetly brought over for me was 101 woonideeen. The beautiful tear sheet below is from their March issue.













Background painted in Indian Yellow; 3 swatch colour card, featuring South Bank, Race Yellow and Festival Orange, all from the Mid-Century colour range, by Fired Earth.
Pompom wallpaper by Sanderson; Leonard fabric, Sandberg.

Comments

  1. What gorgeous colours Caroline! I love your photos, lovely styling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with Sophie. Great colours. Great photography. Great styling.
    You've really started with a bang. Keep it up lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colours - and right on-trend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice colours, bright moods, inspiring wishes... and not so easy to "swim" between" trendy white & black and intemporel colours association... thanks Caroline!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum yum yum Caroline, love these colours & moodboards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ursula! I'm going to try and use different colours outside my comfort zone (grey)!! Just working on next post now-don't hold your breath-struggling with Picasa!! :)

      Delete
  6. That´s my favorite color combo so far! Fresh, hip and so updated! Black makes is somehow a bit dramatic and just rounds it up. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Gudy! I just wish I was so much better with my camera-I must take a course!! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts